• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Manufactured Housing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

trinette28

in june 2001, i began the process of buying a manufactured home
in the sate of north carolina. concerned about my credit rating, i wasn't sure i could get financed. the dealer(seller) got me pre-approved and then financed with some restrictions. it had to be a land and home package deal and i had to pay a higher deposit.
i asked if it was a sure deal and was told yes and to start looking for land. so after several agreed upon adjustments,i signed papers that were supposedly going to the under-writers.
five months and $4800 later, i was told that my loan had folded due to the 9-11 situation and that i needed a cosigner to make the process happen. because i listened to the salespersons that assured me i would be in my new home before sept 2001, i gave up my apartment and now my temporary living arrangement has expired. what do i do? do i have any grounds for suing this company

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">