• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mineral rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BoBoPDo

What is the name of your state?Texas
a year ago i was contacted by a oil and gas company and they told me i was intitled to royalties and now they say that they have come to the opinion that i am not intitled . for a year i have put up with machinery running 24 hrs. daily and now that they have finished they came to this conclusion. their opinion is based on the following wording in my warranty deed.

(expressly excepting and reserving to the seller and its successors and assigns, however, all oil, gas, and mineral interest in, to and under said property and 1/2 of the usual 1/8 royalty interest thereunder)

this is the same wording that they said i was intitled and not intitled ...i do not get it!!!

Last edited:

HomeGuru

BoBoPDo said:
What is the name of your state?Texas
a year ago i was contacted by a oil and gas company and they told me i was intitled to royalties and now they say that they have come to the opinion that i am not intitled . for a year i have put up with machinery running 24 hrs. daily and now that they have finished they came to this conclusion. their opinion is based on the following wording in my warranty deed.

(expressly excepting and reserving to the seller and its successors and assigns, however, all oil, gas, and mineral interest in, to and under said property and 1/2 of the usual 1/8 royalty interest thereunder)

this is the same wording that they said i was intitled and not intitled ...i do not get it!!!
**A: so who were the parties in the sale? What does the title report show?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">