• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mobile home transfer fees who pays???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

westsidebishop

We bought a mobile home from our boss. we manage a mobile home park.The purchase price of the mobile was $2700.00. he faxed us the immortizaton sheet up.this says beginning balance #3049.00 This sheet shows end bal. after 1st payment $2852.96 interest $25.41. And this goes on for a total of the 13 payments we owed him.And of course it goes down with each payment. On where it says mobile cost $3049.00 it says $2700.00 plus fees & last years licence.When the owner transferred the mobile last year he made himself the registered and legal owner.We told him that it should of been put in our name with him as the lien holder. We already paid for the transfer fees in the total price of the mobile.We paid it off 111/9/2000 as should of been. wefeel he should now pay the transfer fees of $210.00 and we pay the licence. Who is right?? Please help.We could not get insurance in our name while we were paying on the mobile and they made us get it through them at $14.00 per month.Which we paid for the 13 payments.We feel it should be when you buy a car you pay transfer fees and licence and the vehicle goes in your name with them as the lien holder.You pay it off and they sign off as lien holder and you don't pay transfer fees twice.What can we do about this??

H

HomeGuru1

You are correct but would you still have a job if you took your boss to small claims court?

W

westsidebishop

Mobile Home Transfer fees Who Pays?

Thank You for answering us.No we would not have a job if we took him to small claims court.But he does this knid of thing over and over again to the people who live in his park.I ask you this,would you trust working for a man like this??? We have other sources of income as well.Again thank you for your reply.My boss thinks everyone here is DUMB.

H

HomeGuru1

No, I would not trust this boss as far as I can throw a dried cowpie.
If everyone is dumb then he is dumber.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">