• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Moderator-Wrong dates on posts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

David J. Miller

Either my calendar is wrong or the posts are showing the wrong date. All new threads today show an 11-17-00 post date. My calendar says it's 11-16-00 today and I am certain yesterday was 11-15-00 because it was payday. Just FYI

H

HomeGuru1

David, I'd be a happy camper if that was the only problem with this BB.

A

Always searching

Payday

If it is payday, does that mean you are buying lunch today or was that yesterday, or maybe it will be tomorrow. What day is it anyway? Oh that's right, we are in BB land where nothing is the way it is, or was, or will be. Now, even I am confused.

LegalBeagle

I told Mary about this approx 1 hour after the new system went live.. I guess I am not sexy enough to make a difference..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Actually, David, this is a good thing. You see, Homeguru and I need to know what's happened before it actually happens - - and this is the only way for us to know.

You see, I knew yesterday that you were going to question the date thing, today. Isn't that amazing?

IAAL

LegalBeagle

Re: Payday

Always searching said:
If it is payday, does that mean you are buying lunch today or was that yesterday, or maybe it will be tomorrow. What day is it anyway? Oh that's right, we are in BB land where nothing is the way it is, or was, or will be. Now, even I am confused.
I remember when it was tomorrow.. what a great day it was to be and the fun we were due to have and did.

D

David J. Miller

Have you guys seen the movie "Frequency." If not, see it. I think this is starting to appear a lot like the movie. Maybe I'll be able to speak with my child the day before he/she is born. Wouldn't that be cool. My wife and I aren't even pregnant yet but we're putting in the hours...getten lot's a practice. Why do you think I have'nt been here in a while.

I think this might come in handy betting on football games or deciding when to buy and sell or in my case deciding when to lock an interest rate.

On second thought, moderator, please do not change the dates. There are endless possibilities.

D

David J. Miller

By the way A.S., I won't buy you lunch but I could at least fax you over a beer. Summit, Pale Ale o.k.?

LegalBeagle

David J. Miller said:
By the way A.S., I won't buy you lunch but I could at least fax you over a beer. Summit, Pale Ale o.k.?
Man are you cheap.. won't buy lunch but wants to get her drunk.. you know Texas women do not need to get drunk to say yes..

D

David J. Miller

I gathered that based on her handle. HeeHeeHee

No offense A.S.

A

Always searching

No I am careful!

It depends on what I am searching for. Heh! Legal, the statement about Texas women, now.....wait a minute. I was brought to Texas years ago, originally I am from White House country. As far as saying yes, well....when the search is over. Really if the man is man enough, it doesn't take long to search.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">