• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mortgage Company problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gtr_plyr

Last year I ran into some money problems my old mortgage company paid my taxes for the prev. 2 yrs and I made an agreement with them to pay them extra until I paid the negetive amount in my escrow account which would be seperate from my monthly payments. At the end of the year they themselves had problems and went bankrumpt and sold my mortgage to another co. this new company is paid current now but they insist that I pay them an extra $600.00 dollors a month which I can not justify my taxes are only 2,200.00 per year. my mortagage states that I am to pay my taxes this may present a problem for me since I did fall behind on them. Now my mortgage company is tring to foreclose on my house is this fightable in court or can they foreclose on my property. If this is a fightable cause what if any legal and or monitary recourse do I have. I live in the state of Pa.

thanks
Bill

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">