• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mortgage Loan was Transferred twice "FRUSTRATED"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

guitarjeff

State is CA. Try to make this short. I have been trying to resolve an issue with Mortgage Loan Co. since Nov. 2012. I purchased a house on 8/11 and started paying bi-weekly papyments that were taken directly out of my checking account to pay my monthly house payments. My house payments were made on time had no problems until I got a letter on Oct. 2012 saying my mortgage Loan was being bought out and transferred to another Mortgage Company. Issue is during transfer new Mortgage company states they did not receive Nov.& Dec. monthly payment. I sent in proof that I did in fact make the payments and called numerous times to get it resolved, they continued to tell me to be patient and a case was opened. I waited and called for updates into end of Dec. Then out of the blue I was transferred on 1/3/13 to another company. I called the new Mortgage Company and still my account they said was not resolved, no Nov. & Dec. payments not showing up, I explained to them what I just went through and immediately sent them proof I made the monthly payments. I also sent in a history of proof of payments from the 1st Mortgage Co. and here it is Still Unresolved. My case was supposed to end as of 1/29/13. Have called numerous times to get this resolved. at this point I have lost my patience, this morning told them I am going to seek and Attorney, have no choice. I am now concerned my credit rating will be damaged by this. I am frustrated, can anyone help?

Jeff

HUD-1

RESPA dictates how a loan is to be transferred between servicing lenders, among other things: http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/housing/rmra/res/respa_hm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">