• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mortgage was recorded before the deed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Journeygirl

YOUR STATE NAME - Ohio
I found out when getting ready to file chapter 7 bankruptsy that my mortgage was recored before my deed. I was told that I would have to wait 90 days before I could file now. If I get sued by any of my creditors can i come back and file against the title company that made the error?

HomeGuru

Journeygirl said:
YOUR STATE NAME - Ohio
I found out when getting ready to file chapter 7 bankruptsy that my mortgage was recored before my deed. I was told that I would have to wait 90 days before I could file now. If I get sued by any of my creditors can i come back and file against the title company that made the error?
**A: I already told you to hire another attorney. You have too many issues here and your situtation is confusing with BK filing, an attorney that gives incorrect advice that you already paid, a first mortgage, HUD paying your back mortgage payments in arrears, HUD 2nd mortgage of sorts, a mortgage recorded before the deed, an alleged claim against the title company.......... And I am sure that there is more to the story.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">