• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mr. Ugley

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

atjustkris7

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
I am selling my house on a sales agreement. The couple buying it from me are being harrassed, & threatened by a neighbor. They called the police who will not do anything to this man because he is friends with them. The central air unit was punctured with a screw driver, can't proove he did it. but no one else would have. Can I do anything legal to keep this man off my property. I live in AZ and my property is in PA. Help please

HomeGuru

atjustkris7 said:
What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
I am selling my house on a sales agreement. The couple buying it from me are being harrassed, & threatened by a neighbor. They called the police who will not do anything to this man because he is friends with them. The central air unit was punctured with a screw driver, can't proove he did it. but no one else would have. Can I do anything legal to keep this man off my property. I live in AZ and my property is in PA. Help please
**A: tell the Buyers to file a restraining order against the neighbor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">