• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Husband Is Doing Work I Dont Approve!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Goodmom1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA
I need to know what to do to stop my husband (of all people) from doing work in our yard. He loves to do projects without my consent but this time he is going too far. He is trying to put ornamental curbing (concrete), all around my 5 year old daughter's playground. On one side of the playground, the curbing is drawn out to be installed less than one foot away. I feel like the saftey issues are just too great. Not to mention it will look horrible. I know it sounds crazy because I should just be able to tell him I dont want it, but I have and he said he's doing it anyway. I cannot let this happen. I need to put an end to the unsightly "improvements" once and for all. I cant sit around all day waiting for the curb people to come to tell them not to do it- I have to work all day.

The house is solely in my name.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA
I need to know what to do to stop my husband (of all people) from doing work in our yard. He loves to do projects without my consent but this time he is going too far. He is trying to put ornamental curbing (concrete), all around my 5 year old daughter's playground. On one side of the playground, the curbing is drawn out to be installed less than one foot away. I feel like the saftey issues are just too great. Not to mention it will look horrible. I know it sounds crazy because I should just be able to tell him I dont want it, but I have and he said he's doing it anyway. I cannot let this happen. I need to put an end to the unsightly "improvements" once and for all. I cant sit around all day waiting for the curb people to come to tell them not to do it- I have to work all day.

The house is solely in my name.

**A: this is not a legal issue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">