• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My roomate has lost her marbles!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

saraunh

I live with four other people (including my fiancee) I have being having serious problems with one girl since we moved in in June. My fiancee just got a new job, and for our mental sanity we need to move to a new place. While this girl has done some seriously immature things to me, mean notes vindictive acts like coming into our room and turning off our AC and Heat, I think she may have crossed the line. I have been missing my driver's license for THREE weeks...this is an important thing...obviously...and not having it has been a SERIOUS inconvinence. One of my other roomates, when I needed to my license to go buy wine, told me to check behind the speaker in the living room (she did not know that I was STILL missing it) and there it was. My other roomate admitted to me that this psychotic girl had TAKEN my driver's license and hidden it knowing that i would probably NEVER find it. Since moving in, this psychotic girl has even begun taken medication for her psychological problems. This is insane. I need to leave this place. I fully intend on moving out AS SOON AS I can find a place. What legal recourse do I have here? I am in FEAR that my possesions are going to be taken and/or destroyed and this girl has shown that she is certaintly capable of doing that. I live in Dover, NH. Thanks!

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by saraunh:
I live with four other people (including my fiancee) I have being having serious problems with one girl since we moved in in June. My fiancee just got a new job, and for our mental sanity we need to move to a new place. While this girl has done some seriously immature things to me, mean notes vindictive acts like coming into our room and turning off our AC and Heat, I think she may have crossed the line. I have been missing my driver's license for THREE weeks...this is an important thing...obviously...and not having it has been a SERIOUS inconvinence. One of my other roomates, when I needed to my license to go buy wine, told me to check behind the speaker in the living room (she did not know that I was STILL missing it) and there it was. My other roomate admitted to me that this psychotic girl had TAKEN my driver's license and hidden it knowing that i would probably NEVER find it. Since moving in, this psychotic girl has even begun taken medication for her psychological problems. This is insane. I need to leave this place. I fully intend on moving out AS SOON AS I can find a place. What legal recourse do I have here? I am in FEAR that my possesions are going to be taken and/or destroyed and this girl has shown that she is certaintly capable of doing that. I live in Dover, NH. Thanks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call the police.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">