• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need advise for direction to take..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aallenconcepts

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? dallas, tx

i was contacted by an old aquaintance who sells homes. great investment oppourtunity. the house was in middle of repairs and was agreed to purchase after repairs were made. its been two years now and i was planning to have work done when it was brought to my attention that house is in bad shape. the repairs were never finished- its a very costly repair-(S) and its the cause of many more issues. i was led to believe that this house was in good shape-after minor repairs were done- and there is substantial evidence of fraud, false doc, etc. i really dont want to list all but its a very long list. have all i need to proceed just need help with direction. i bought house as an investment deal- and got scammed into very bad sit. any suggestions on where to start and what to start with.

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? dallas, tx

i was contacted by an old aquaintance who sells homes. great investment oppourtunity. the house was in middle of repairs and was agreed to purchase after repairs were made. its been two years now and i was planning to have work done when it was brought to my attention that house is in bad shape. the repairs were never finished- its a very costly repair-(S) and its the cause of many more issues. i was led to believe that this house was in good shape-after minor repairs were done- and there is substantial evidence of fraud, false doc, etc. i really dont want to list all but its a very long list. have all i need to proceed just need help with direction. i bought house as an investment deal- and got scammed into very bad sit. any suggestions on where to start and what to start with.
**A: start fixing the house and get it done nice enough to sell or rent, that's where to start.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">