• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

alananddebbief

went to morgage broker who approved us for loan for a mobile home have had the home 4 months and living in it and still havnt closed deal. i have a bunch of bogus documents from him and mobile home dealer such as bogus document saying ived leased this home for 3 years and this home is a 2001 model. in order to get prof of insurance for the bank the broker is going through they wrote me a bill of sale saying i paid cash for the home what do i do dont look like they getting me fiananced???????

HomeGuru

alananddebbief said:
went to morgage broker who approved us for loan for a mobile home have had the home 4 months and living in it and still havnt closed deal. i have a bunch of bogus documents from him and mobile home dealer such as bogus document saying ived leased this home for 3 years and this home is a 2001 model. in order to get prof of insurance for the bank the broker is going through they wrote me a bill of sale saying i paid cash for the home what do i do dont look like they getting me fiananced???????
My response: stop everything and either move out or rent the place until you find a new mortgage broker.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">