• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help being sued in Civil court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pk3254

This is in Arizona

Being sued in a civil real estate suit for 1.4 million.I have 20 days to respond to the summons. i have very little money to fight this. what should i do?The Guy was a hrad money Lender that never secure the properties with a deed of trust and now saying I defrauded him.

Antigone*

This is in Arizona

Being sued in a civil real estate suit for 1.4 million.I have 20 days to respond to the summons. i have very little money to fight this. what should i do?The Guy was a hrad money Lender that never secure the properties with a deed of trust and now saying I defrauded him.
You need an attorney. That is the only legitimate advice that can be given to you at this time.

LdiJ

This is in Arizona

You do absolutely need an attorney, but this explanation is vague enough that I really have no clear idea what is going on. However, any time that much money is involved you NEED an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">