• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help,On Repossesion Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sanmarcostexas

I posted a message a week ago about my mortgage company saying that i owe them Four Months of rent when I only owed them 1 month and due to the fact that they have a law suit against me they will not take my money or anything else I have to deal with their attorney. My divorce attorney called them and finally the returned her call and they told her that I owe them 6,000. which would mean I was 8 months behind, Now I have all my records and proof that I am not behind like they say. They also stated that they have paid back taxes for me which my property is owned by me and I make the payments on my property and I also have proof. My divorce attorney told me that this is not her field and I need to contact another attorney. What type of attorney should I contact she just told me a property attorney, but some one else said a civil attorney can some one please let me know what I can do. I am tired of this company and I am really at the point of telling them to pick this home up. Then I would have no where to go can you please tell me what can i do once I prove these people wrong and can i get out of this mortgage and try and get something else? What ever help you can give me would be a blessing. Thank You

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">