• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need HELP, A.S.A.P.!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

y2kbritany

hi, my husband and i live in an apt. we have a 1 yr lease. when we first moved in we even paid a deposit to have a satelite dish, now 9 months later , My lease is up in 2months and i have properely informed them i will be moving out, I receive a memo from the office stating that we need to remove the satelite dish because they are restricted to the area within the private balcony or patio and they cannot be attached to the railing. When we signed our lease they told us/showed us a couple or residents who had their dished in the balcony attached and told us that was the way to put it. What can I do, do I have to move it. what are my rights??? please EMAIL RESPONSE to [email protected]

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by y2kbritany:
hi, my husband and i live in an apt. we have a 1 yr lease. when we first moved in we even paid a deposit to have a satelite dish, now 9 months later , My lease is up in 2months and i have properely informed them i will be moving out, I receive a memo from the office stating that we need to remove the satelite dish because they are restricted to the area within the private balcony or patio and they cannot be attached to the railing. When we signed our lease they told us/showed us a couple or residents who had their dished in the balcony attached and told us that was the way to put it. What can I do, do I have to move it. what are my rights??? please EMAIL RESPONSE to [email protected]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you have to move it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">