• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help To See If I can Counter Sew Mortgage company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sanmarcostexas

I have a question. Back in March I was served with law suit papers saying that i was behind 4 months on my house payment. Well after the Bank refused to take my money it caused me to be 4 months behind today. I finally got a chance to talk to the company and they tell me that they put my money in someone else account so it was their fault and not mines. Now they want me to come up with 2100.00 for the months I owe them. Now i have been saving money, but since it is their fault can I counter sew t hem they did not even say sorry are anything. Just that we put your money in someone else account. What can i do? Should I pay it, or should i tell them to put those payments on the back of the rent? I am stressed out over this All this time I thought I was going to lose my home and my home business. Can someone help me?

HomeGuru

sanmarcostexas said:
I have a question. Back in March I was served with law suit papers saying that i was behind 4 months on my house payment. Well after the Bank refused to take my money it caused me to be 4 months behind today. I finally got a chance to talk to the company and they tell me that they put my money in someone else account so it was their fault and not mines. Now they want me to come up with 2100.00 for the months I owe them. Now i have been saving money, but since it is their fault can I counter sew t hem they did not even say sorry are anything. Just that we put your money in someone else account. What can i do? Should I pay it, or should i tell them to put those payments on the back of the rent? I am stressed out over this All this time I thought I was going to lose my home and my home business. Can someone help me?
**A: we keep trying to help you but you seem to refuse to want to help yourself.
Case in point: I responded to your first post and you did not follow my instructions. In your second post, you started a brand new thread, to which I requested that you post to your initial thread. You once again failed to follow directions.
Now, much later you come back and ask for help again.
You need to stop, take a deep breath and quit getting so emotional. Who gives a rat's behind if the mortgage company did not say that they are sorry. Forget that.
Concentrate on resolving your problem. If you still owe money to the lender, pay it and settle this once and for all. Even if they give you credit for the money that you have already paid, you are still in arrears.
Don't blame them, if you have not made all your mortgage payments.
You have a bad habit of letting things go while more and more time passes by without any resolution and closure. This is not a game here. This involves your home and your business.
Get serious and start working on clearing this up even if you have to make calls and send letters every single day.

S

sanmarcostexas

I do not recall anyone offering me any money to hire an attorney. I tried to use the same threads, I am not sure of how to do this. I did pay my mortage payment and the bank is the one that made the mistake not me. They refused anything you told me to give them. They said that they wanted me out of my home. I told them I had all the proof and I would send the the information. I even had another attorney type them a letter with a response back in April. So I could send them a payment. If they refuse it what was I suppose to do. Now if it is a problem for me posting notes then I would not send one again to this site since you are so emotional over me making a mistake by not using the same thread. I had no Idea you come out of your pocket to pay for using one to many threads, but we see you must not attend church because if you make a mistake by using a extra thread you get talked to wrong about not making a payment. I forget you have never ever had a problem with your bills. I get one month behind and try and send the payment but the company refuse the payment and you jump on me for that. Excuse me and May GOD Bless You. I will not post again.

HomeGuru

sanmarcostexas said:
I do not recall anyone offering me any money to hire an attorney.
**A: in many cases, writer's get free advice on this website. And in many cases the advice is worth $100, $200 an hour or more because that's what you would be paying if you hired an attorney to help you.

I tried to use the same threads, I am not sure of how to do this.
**A: you never once posted and asked for instructions.
Futhermore, if you inquired by sending an email to the website administrator, the people at freeadvice.com would have gladly provided you instructions for this simple task.

I did pay my mortage payment and the bank is the one that made the mistake not me. They refused anything you told me to give them. They said that they wanted me out of my home. I told them I had all the proof and I would send the the information.
**A: that's your problem. You want to argue with them over the telephone rather than in writing via certified rrr mail.

I even had another attorney type them a letter with a response back in April. So I could send them a payment. If they refuse it what was I suppose to do.
**A: it is very rare that lender's refuse a certified rrr mail. In fact, if you had filed a complaint, they can't refuse service by a service processor.

Now if it is a problem for me posting notes then I would not send one again to this site since you are so emotional over me making a mistake by not using the same thread.
**A: you seem to be missing the point here. The point was: I have a strict policy of helping people that follow directions and keeping the posts on one thread makes it easier to follow the history of the subject matter. I have no time to be bouncing from post to post searching for a previous post from a writer on the same subject matter.
In addition, don't get all flustered over the thread issue. Just read the title of your post. It states that you want to counter sew. In order to counter sew, you need to use the same thread.

I had no Idea you come out of your pocket to pay for using one to many threads,
**A; yes indeed, we get charged extra here and I already exceeded my thread limit last month.

but we see you must not attend church because if you make a mistake by using a extra thread you get talked to wrong about not making a payment. I forget you have never ever had a problem with your bills. I get one month behind and try and send the payment but the company refuse the payment and you jump on me for that. Excuse me and May GOD Bless You. I will not post again.
**A: no comment since you don't know what you are talking about. Just read your other 2 threads that I have brought up for you and maybe you will understand.

S

sanmarcostexas

Well if you charge $100.00 for advice you just lost 400.00 because what you said means nothing to me as what i say to you mean nothing to you. I tried to remove my email address from this site. So I would not get rude response from you. If you do not like your job giving free advice hey charge people, you chose to give free advice and if you do not like to hear peoples questions then do not respond are just say we can not help you. That is better than saying it is my problem and so on and then responding to each comitt sounds like you have more of a problem than I do. However I have contacted an attorney that will be able to help and as he said I did what I was suppose to do. The mortagae company made a mistake and they should apologize are fix the matter better than what they have. By asking me for money they already have. So again Thanks for being rude and sorry you wasted your time giving $ 400.00 of advice and being rude again and i will read up on how to remove my name off of your services. Thanks Again And you have A Blessed Day.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">