• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neighbor blowing leaves back into my yard

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Proseguru

i think i would just be ashamed, if leaves from my trees were blowing into a 76 year old neighbors yard. and i did not clean them up myself.
and then to call it harrasment for blowing them back is extremly funny. it must be a sad street to live on, where neighbors are not neighbors, and hey the wind blew it over there now its your problem, hehehe. glad i dont live there. sad, sad indeed.
Or when you hear his leaf blower get your out and have a duel ! Dueling leaf blowers !

goodwitch1204

Neighbors leaves

Have you looked at this from the neighbor's view.
I have lived in my house for 24 years and have been spending a thousand dollars a year to clean up leaves from my neighbors trees. (i do not have trees because i cant care for them.) Before you jump to conclusions, I have acquired bids.

I am older and facing having to retire soon. At that point, I will not have the option to pay for this service or be capable of doing it myself. I will be able to manage my yard requirements without their leaves. I have installed drip on timers and perineals.

I can tell my frustration level has increased thru the years. I can't park in front of my garage or their sap ruins my paint. Tree infested with insects. Branches fall and would dent my car. They blow their leaves in my yard. From this thread this is acceptable but reciprocating is not. I have purchased systemic treatments to resolve the problem. Not utilized.

Is my neighbors debris to ruin the cleanliness of my yard and life?

I am not having a battle yet and don't want one, but what can I do?

Just Blue

Have you looked at this from the neighbor's view.
I have lived in my house for 24 years and have been spending a thousand dollars a year to clean up leaves from my neighbors trees. (i do not have trees because i cant care for them.) Before you jump to conclusions, I have acquired bids.

I am older and facing having to retire soon. At that point, I will not have the option to pay for this service or be capable of doing it myself. I will be able to manage my yard requirements without their leaves. I have installed drip on timers and perineals.

I can tell my frustration level has increased thru the years. I can't park in front of my garage or their sap ruins my paint. Tree infested with insects. Branches fall and would dent my car. They blow their leaves in my yard. From this thread this is acceptable but reciprocating is not. I have purchased systemic treatments to resolve the problem. Not utilized.

Is my neighbors debris to ruin the cleanliness of my yard and life?

I am not having a battle yet and don't want one, but what can I do?
"what can you do"? You can start your own thread as opposed to hijacking a dead thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">