• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbors Swimming pool

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rshaw46

I live in Maryland and need to know how far from my property line can my neighbors put a 15x24 foot swimming pool? They are just beginning to put it up and I would like to stop it before they have it completed. I live in a half double and the lines they have marked off is about 4 feet from my fence (the whole length of the yard and only about 6 feet from my back porch. I would not be able to go into my yard without getting wet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Robin

HomeGuru

Wow, you should just install a 10' high diving board on your property since the pool is so close.

Contact the Building and Zoning Dept. for building and zoning codes for swimming pools.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">