• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Never Felt more like singing the blues..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LegalBeagle

Hey homey, back 1 day and already being abused !!.. How do you get away with having no abuse on your board ?? Teach me oh master.

N

njc

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LegalBeagle:
Hey homey, back 1 day and already being abused !!.. How do you get away with having no abuse on your board ?? Teach me oh master. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hope i'm not offending by saying that real estate isn't as emotional as the family board...the issues are so different....i just want to say...i'm glad you both are here...it's been a scary place without any voices of reason ~n~ but homey does take a bit of guff...i'm sorry to say.. :(

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by njc:
hope i'm not offending by saying that real estate isn't as emotional as the family board...the issues are so different....i just want to say...i'm glad you both are here...it's been a scary place without any voices of reason ~n~ but homey does take a bit of guff...i'm sorry to say.. :(<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

njc, you hit the nail.

LB, I have had my share of spats on this Board and did my share of posting on the Family Board war zone which most were deleted by the moderator due to the high tech thread problem ie. delete a post and the entire thread magically disappears forever without a trace.

The key is to respond to the writer's posts in somewhat of a non emotional way by giving them info without getting personal and telling them they are ignorant idiots. Believe me, I have had to rewrite a bunch of my responses because they were too harsh.
Oh, the drugs help too. Be calm, cool, collected.........
Remember, I live high on this huge mountain top.

[This message has been edited by HomeGuru (edited October 16, 2000).]

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:
LB, I have had my share of spats on this Board and did my share of posting on the Family Board war zone which most were deleted by the moderator due to the high tech thread problem ie. delete a post and the entire thread magically disappears forever without a trace.

The key is to respond to the writer's posts in somewhat of a non emotional way by giving them info without getting personal and telling them they are ignorant idiots. Believe me, I have had to rewrite a bunch of my responses because they were too harsh.
Oh, the drugs help too. Be calm, cool, collected.........
Remember, I live high on this huge mountain top.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Homey, you are too nice, I feel obligated to start abusing you :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">