• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no grass Colorado

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

We rented a new house 6 weeks ago amd were told that the landscape was next to be put in, they were waiting on the sprinkler system. It is now in and the owner is saying they might not put grass in because it is getting too late in the season. I understand his delima but my kids are not able to play outside because the dirt is filled with stickers. If the grass is not put in by the end of October can we break the lease and get our deposit back? This was rented for 2 adults and 2 children. It states in the lease we are totally responsible for the maintenance of the grass.
It is not a place where we feel comfortable as we are not able to go off the sidewalk. I have asked the property several times and she says they are working on it.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [email protected]:
We rented a new house 6 weeks ago amd were told that the landscape was next to be put in, they were waiting on the sprinkler system. It is now in and the owner is saying they might not put grass in because it is getting too late in the season. I understand his delima but my kids are not able to play outside because the dirt is filled with stickers. If the grass is not put in by the end of October can we break the lease and get our deposit back? This was rented for 2 adults and 2 children. It states in the lease we are totally responsible for the maintenance of the grass.
It is not a place where we feel comfortable as we are not able to go off the sidewalk. I have asked the property several times and she says they are working on it.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

duplicate post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">