• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NO HOA, how do we go about getting a new entrance sign?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TanieJanie

Florida
I live in a subdivision of nearly 600 homes. We do not have a Home Owners Association. This subdivision is nearly 30 years old. The sign that is at the main entrance of the subdivision is the original first sign and needless to say has rotted away. Several homeowners (incuding myself) have gotten together to try and raise funds to have a new sign errected.

I need some advise on how we would go about doing that. Our main concern is once funds are collected from various homeowners, how can we establish a bank account to keep the funds in as well as assure everyone who has donated that the funds are being used appropriately?

quincy

wnachesfski, this thread is from 2006. It is generally frowned upon on this site to resurrect dead threads.

That said, based on the thread you started and the reason for your own thread, your comment here is pretty funny. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">