• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

noisy kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CGA

I live in a corporate temporary housing building in NJ. I am single with no kids. Recently, 2 families moved into the apts below me. Each family has 3 very small children each who run around in the parking lot, draw with chalk all over the sidewalk, spray water, yell and scream, etc. One seems to be a single mom and pays no attention to what her kids do. Luckily, I work all day so I'm not here to see most of this during the week. But on weekends, they're up at the crack of dawn yelling & crying so I'm not getting any sleep. When I moved in, this bldg was advertised as a place for professional people to live until they find more permanent housing, but it's turned into a day care center. I have nothing against kids, but I'm paying way too much money to put up with this. I complained to the bldg. manager, but I don't know if she spoke to them. I am leaving at the end of May because I'm buying a house, but is there anything I can do to get through the next month?

FarmerJ

just learn to deal with it untill you move is all i have to offer , hopefully your next home has enough acreage to give you the peace you wish

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">