• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not sure it I got screwed or not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

griffithdavide

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?Maricopa Arizona..... I bought piece of property with 1000 down in November. I dropped the down payment off at a real estate office and that is all I have heard from them. They asked me to sign some papers and that they would forward the paperwork once it was signed by the funding company by email and by regular mail. All my emails and letters have gone on unanswered. MY requests have been ignored. I finally got a call from the funding company saying the payment was late, but there was nothing they could do about the paper work because it was mailed. If in fact it was mailed, it was mailed to the property itself which has no mailbox, even though the billing address noted on the application is not that address. In fact, the property I allegedly bough does not have a mail box because it is less than a mile from the post office. I was told by the agent on the day after the sale to begin immediately on improvements, which I did. But now there is no evidence that I own the property, that any paperwork has been filed and the funding company is demanding payments. They have since sent me a journal entry. What should I do. Nothing about the property rings true to what the advertisement said. The fenced in lot has been divided into three lots, the water company refuses to turn on the water because of past due fee's and the power company is requiring a complete rewire before they will turn on the power even for the electricians to utilize. We never got copies of the documents we sent off for sighing, the water rights that were included are nonexistent and the lots is broken down to where the actual address of the property we bought is accessed through another road than the street address sold to us. The funding company is threatening us and say it is not their problem if the documents were mailed to the wrong address. This has happened in Maricopa county, City or Arlington Arizona.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I would suggest that you have a local attorney review this matter. It is beyond the scope of an internet forum...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">