• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ohio forclosure laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

worried2

i would like to know what the ohio forclosure laws are. My morgage was behind 3 months and in order to bring it up to date i applied for a 401K loan. i got the loan and made the 3 payments to the bank with the late fees for those months and now they said they cannot accept the payments and have closed the account. They said the account was in forclosure Jan. 31 the payments were made Feb. 6th. And Feb. payment is due by the 16th. Are they permitted to do that? What can I do? I'm trying to make payment and they will not accept it. I've been communicating with them throughout the whole period and they were aware of the 401k loan.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">