• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Partition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sprite

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona: I brought a partition action a
08/06, when the real estate bubble was just about to burst here in AZ. After 28 months of purposeful delays by the defendan't attorney I am just in the beginning's of the case because of lack of case mgt. In a partition action is the property valued at the time of the complaint being filed, the date that I was forced out of the property that I have a rightful 50% or greater interest in, or the date at which the property is sold after being ordered to be sold as a result of the outcoume of liltigation. If it is the last case, then the partition will probably not be ordered because the value has dropped to less than the mortgage since the defendant is paying interest only payments.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">