• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

partition act

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dvmiller

What is the name of your state? pennsylvania

i am in the process having the equity of my house split between me and the other person on the deed. the other person is sueing for 1/2 the equity. the house is apprasied at 170,000. the mortgage left on the house is 70,000. i put 44,000 down on the house during construction and the land cost me 23,000. can i use that in my favor as credit when the equity is split.

seniorjudge

dvmiller said:
What is the name of your state? pennsylvania

i am in the process having the equity of my house split between me and the other person on the deed. the other person is sueing for 1/2 the equity. the house is apprasied at 170,000. the mortgage left on the house is 70,000. i put 44,000 down on the house during construction and the land cost me 23,000. can i use that in my favor as credit when the equity is split.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=320751

Are you going to tell us what you are talking about?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">