• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help, advice needed....I

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Gene61

I live in ocala florida. My husband got laid off from a company he worked for earlier this year. Then he got another job that laid him off. On top of that I have leukemia with no health insurance. We will be caught up with first mortgage by end of month. The second mortgage company called about us being 6 months behind. All of my husband money goes to my medical problems. He said if I do not send $1000.00 by end of next month they will start foreclosure. Next month is christmas. my husband will be off for almost 2 weeks. We will not be able to come up with the money at all. I am scared to death of losing our home. Is there any way that we could get the payments to the regular payment? We don't have the money at all to pay that amount. The payment plan they want is 500 a month. Our first mortgage is 380. a month. Please help. It seems like we are in a no win situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">