• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laraine

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

Hi my name is Candace L. Wilson and, I have a question about the laws for Burgaw, N.C. I have land in my name and I need some advices on how to get my mother's name off of my deed, because she forced me into signing a piece of paper that I didn't read, and didn't understand. I went to the register of deeds and pulled up a copy of my deed, to my dismay, she had lifetime grantee rights. I got upset, because I thought she was just getting her name added to the deed along with my other siblings! I want her off my property, and i need to know what can be done to reverse the error I made. The Register of Deeds told me to get a lawyer and try. Please let me know if it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">