• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is possesion 9/10 of the law?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cstetson

I live in Florida and I wanted to know if a child turns legal age (18) and up and walks out with out all of her things and does not come back home for weeks and weeks then shows up just to get one or two items is it safe for me to pack up her room and put it in storage. She has done some really bad things and one of which is she is now living with a 29 year old man and is pregnant by him and got a disease from him on top of it all, now I found out through the court records locally that he was arrested when he was 18 for lewd or lascivious act in the presence of a child under 16 years of age.I love her & will be here for her if she ever comes to her senses but until then what can I do? She has abandoned us and all her things. Is it safe to pack it up or not. She walked out of her on November 11,2001. Any help will be thankful. Cstetson

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">