• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Leteria Woods

I have two cases in one dealing with my mother will. In my mother will she place one person as a representative and another as her attorney over her estate. The attorney and representative will not step down from this case because of a second lawsuit that was file with another firm dealing with my mother, because of the potenial financial gain. The second case dosn't have nothing to do with what her will state for them to do. What do i need to do to have them removed?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leteria Woods:
I have two cases in one dealing with my mother will. In my mother will she place one person as a representative and another as her attorney over her estate. The attorney and representative will not step down from this case because of a second lawsuit that was file with another firm dealing with my mother, because of the potenial financial gain. The second case dosn't have nothing to do with what her will state for them to do. What do i need to do to have them removed? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hire your own attorney to file an action in Probate Court to have these 2 people removed from duties.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">