• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property management

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

browndtd

I have a home in Lawton, OK. Ten months ago the listing agent wrote up a rent to buy lease agreement for a potential buyer. Today I received an email from a friend there telling me that the listing agents husband dropped the keys and garage door openner off at her house. I received not verbal or written notice that the tenant was moving out. It is my opinion that the listing agent has a legal obligation to notify me of termination of rental agreement. The initial lease expired in September'99 and I never received any renewal least from the listing agent/broker. What are my legal rights?

If I'd not received the email from my friend concerning the keys, I would not have known my house is vacant...I don't know when the buyer/renter moved out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">