• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

property ownership

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

toomuchto

What is the name of your state? indiana
can someone take legal possession of your land by using a taped affidavit of sale using put together words which covey the sale but never actually took place. in other words, it would be a fraudulent sale but he hs piece togehter words i have used in other context and set me up by fixing up my house and paying some of my bills etc. i also believe he he using different words i say to set me up as illegally using his money and drugs.(which i havn't done). its a long story but i have no proof. i want him out of my house. we are not married but from what he has done, i'm scared of what damage he can really do. no one wants to get involved, the police won't do anything unless he's done something. i don't have money for a lawyer and i don't know what to do. help

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">