• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Property stakes moved/fence problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Shawneeda

What is the name of your state? Texas

We had our property surveyed when we first brought the property, now after about eight months and having a house built on the property, the property strakes seems to have been moved on both sides. (We live in the country). We cannot afford to have the place resurveyed. What can we do?

Our next door neighbor to the south (he works for the DA's office as an investigator ) is extremely mean. He wanted to goat my husband , who is 68 yrs old, into a fight one time. Other things I won't go into. We don't talk.

Second question. He built the fence between our properies and claims to have built it one foot onto his property. Do we have the right to attach a fence to his fence?

I am really afraid of this man. He is huge, about 6'3" and weights about 300 lbs. I don't want to talk to him or get near him. Is there anything I can do , like a restrenging (sp ?) order to keep him away from us and our property?

thank you,:mad:

FarmerJ

If you can manage to do new survey when its done go Pound into the ground on each corner a 6 ft long pipe leaving a foot sticking up Then bury magnets around the pipe Incase that famous ghost Idonknow cuts pipes off at the ground level . About the fence it may be better to start with a separate fence post as your first post to start with so your not attaching anything to fence that isnt yours.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">