• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Public parks/land

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

e9t4

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
Is land that has been given for public use considered "dedicated"? if not how does it become dedicated? Can this type of land be taken away from public use and sold to a private party? {public parks, ballfields etc.}

S

seniorjudge

Is land that has been given for public use considered "dedicated"?
Yes

Can this type of land be taken away from public use and sold to a private party? Yes

Do your homework and tell me why those are both answered yes.

e9t4

Disrespect?

I am at a loss as to why you think I "barked "at anyone. Thanks for your prompt reply anyway.

S

seniorjudge

e9t4 said:
I am at a loss as to why you think I "barked "at anyone. Thanks for your prompt reply anyway.
I am at a loss as to why you cannot read.

HomeGuru

e9t4 said:
What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
Is land that has been given for public use considered "dedicated"? if not how does it become dedicated? Can this type of land be taken away from public use and sold to a private party? {public parks, ballfields etc.}

**A: I also agree to the yes and yes response.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">