• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Q Re: NC Foreclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pokeypuppy

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Regarding foreclosure in North Carolina. Can my wages be attached? Do I have to pay the creditor's court costs and legal fees? Do I need to file for bankruptcy to protect my wages? Thanks to anyone who can help!! ....Pokey :confused:

HomeGuru

pokeypuppy said:
What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Regarding foreclosure in North Carolina. Can my wages be attached?

**A: not unless the foreclosure sale/auction is completed, there is a deficiency judgement and the judgement is used as wage garnishment. In this case a separate wage garnishee must be file with the Court.

Do I have to pay the creditor's court costs and legal fees?

**A: yes, because you agreed to pay these such costs and more when you signed the mortgage.

Do I need to file for bankruptcy to protect my wages? Thanks to anyone who can help!! ....Pokey
:confused:
**A: your question is too general and broad and we have no idea of your individual fincancial circumstances. Consult a BK attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">