• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

quick claim deed help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

YIPPIKYEAH

Hi my mortgage company went out of business 3yrs ago and i dont pay to anyone because they r no longer in business and they turned the phones off and all mail comes back to me. It has taken me 3yrs to find the president and holder of the mortgage I found him..

He is willing to have me drive to him and sign a quick claim deed and said if i pay him 5000 dollars he will sign the quick claim deed and said all i had to do is file it at my local court house.

I am wondering is it a legal binding form that i can file in my court house and do i need to bring witness with me or can i go to him have him sign it and go to cour house and file it. I live in florida

HomeGuru

Consult an attorney. The deed is not signed by the mortgage company. The release or satisfaction of mortgage is the correct document and must be notarized and have the correct legal description.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">