• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quiet Title

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

doesntgetit

Colorado
I baught a home in Ne Colorado knowing there were leans on the house however it wasnt until after words that I found out that the title wasn't clear because the person I baught it from never had the person he baught it from sign over the title. The original owner can not be found and is now presumed dead. How do I get the titl clear so I have title/ownership of the house? What do I need to do?:(

HomeGuru

doesntgetit said:
Colorado
I baught a home in Ne Colorado knowing there were leans on the house however it wasnt until after words that I found out that the title wasn't clear because the person I baught it from never had the person he baught it from sign over the title. The original owner can not be found and is now presumed dead. How do I get the titl clear so I have title/ownership of the house? What do I need to do?:(
**A: you need to hire a real estate attorney like yesterday.

And today's two spelling words are liens and bought.

D

doesntgetit

(Thanx for the spelling tips)
Is it possible to file the needed paperwork myself or do I "have" to have an attorney?:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">