• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quit Claim Deed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jbrodingrn

How do I fill out and file a quit claim deed to have my name put on a piece of real estate. I live in Ca. We have the form--we just don't understand the terminology! Thanks!

T

Tracey

Gee, we don't even have the form in front of us. :) Can ya be a little more specific?

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws. [email protected] - please include some facts so I know who you are!

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jbrodingrn:
How do I fill out and file a quit claim deed to have my name put on a piece of real estate. I live in Ca. We have the form--we just don't understand the terminology! Thanks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who is the property owner and title holder? This individual is the one that must sign as the Grantor not you. You would be the Grantee.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">