• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

quit claim deed fraud, name still on mortage, ex still living there

• Thread starter butterflybarbie
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

butterflybarbie

Arizona, tucson, about one year ago I quit claim deeded my share of our home to my boyfriend, whom bought this house with me. I guess that a joint tenany.? I thought a family member was going to sue me for a large amount of money, so he suggested that I quit claim the house over to him and of course when every thing blew over I was to get my name back on the title. That never happened. Although just recenty I have checked with fidelity national title who we paid the mortage to that my name is still on the loan. Can my ex have my name taken off the mortage? and is there any legal resource as to getting back my share of the monies paid into the house, or making him sell the house to get my share. The loan was assumed totally, the man wasa friend of mine that wanted to sell his house to me and my daughter, i let my ex in on the deal and now, Im no longer in the house.

I filed a restraining order on him, he fought it and won because the judge said my name is no longer on the title. But it is still on the loan. and I have wittnesses such as family and neighbors that know exacately why I did what a stupid thing i did, but they would be the witness, ? can i sue him for what i paided into the home or what? Also the deed was recordered if that matters. I just want what or was rightfully mine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and i hope you have some sort of anwswer, also I have all the paper work, contracts showing that we bought the house together.
thanks again

B

butterflybarbie

action for partition

hey there, were would i file this action for partition and what does it mean, this actionfor partition? under what court, civil, ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">