• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

quit claim deeds reversal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mark flaker

I quit claimed my house, the mortgage is in my name to my girlfreind. I want to sell the house and split the money. She refuses to move. What are my options? Can I force her to move & sell? Can the quit claim be reversed?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mark flaker:
I quit claimed my house, the mortgage is in my name to my girlfreind. I want to sell the house and split the money. She refuses to move. What are my options? Can I force her to move & sell? Can the quit claim be reversed?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you and your girlfriend's name currently on title or only your girlfriend's? You need to hire a real estate attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">