• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Quitclaim deed. Transfer Home into living trust.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

treedog

What is the name of your state? Florida

Where can I find a Quitclaim deed to transfer my interest in my home to a Living Trust? This is the only item I want in the trust. Where can I get one?

The trust is already completed. I have a notary and I know where to file it. All I need is where I can find the Quitclaim deed form or who can do one for me for a fee.

Please help.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

S

seniorjudge

treedog said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

Where can I find a Quitclaim deed to transfer my interest in my home to a Living Trust? This is the only item I want in the trust. Where can I get one?

The trust is already completed. I have a notary and I know where to file it. All I need is where I can find the Quitclaim deed form or who can do one for me for a fee.

Please help.

Thanks!!!
Have the lawyer who prepared the trust prepare the deed conveying the land into the trust. This is not a do-it-yourself project.

treedog

Thank you very much for the reply.

I prepared the living trust myself using software that I purchased. The living trust I have is specific to my state and the only item I have in it is my home with my kids as the trustees & the beneficiaries.

I prefer a form that I could fill out, but I am willing to pay someone to do the deed, just do not know who could do it for me.

Thanks!

S

seniorjudge

treedog said:
...I prefer a form that I could fill out, but I am willing to pay someone to do the deed, just do not know who could do it for me....
If you asked me to write this deed under these circumstances, I would put on the deed that I was not vouching for its correctness. But, get a lawyer to do the deed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">