• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

quitclaim deed Trust to Individual

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

baldeagle787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Arizona
I want to complete a Quitclaim form for Maricopa County, Arizona.
The House is in a Trust. The woman who created the trust is still alive. she has control of the trust. She wants to gift her house to her son. In completing the form, what name do I use as the owner of the house? I assume that the Trust is the owner but that the woman signs for the trust?

am I right? Thanks.

tranquility

I'm thinking from the questions, you are not an attorney. If so, I believe you are practicing law without a license.

Can you make a quick list of the legal changes with the plan? Have you ever made a deed before?

nextwife

I'd want a title company to review the trust documents to make certain that any criteria for conveyance by the trust is met. That there is evidence of the authority of the trustee, and that it is, in fact, the trust in whom title is vested. After that, I'd want to make certain the dead is properly drafted and executed, and contains the current correct legal description. In other words, do it right and pay for professional services.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">