• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

qUITE TO TITLE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Regina keating

What is the name of your state? ohio i was under landcontract and the lady died. now her son wont let me fulfill the contract. he wants the land. i need to file a quite to title action. How might do that? what will I need to do this? I now live in Fla. but I don't want to lose this land her brother accepted money after her death. what do I do!!!! Her son ran off the people i had on the land cleaning it up with a gun.::confused:

HomeGuru

Regina keating said:
What is the name of your state? ohio i was under landcontract and the lady died. now her son wont let me fulfill the contract. he wants the land. i need to file a quite to title action. How might do that? what will I need to do this? I now live in Fla. but I don't want to lose this land her brother accepted money after her death. what do I do!!!! Her son ran off the people i had on the land cleaning it up with a gun.::confused:
**A: you need to file against the estate for specifc performance under the contract. If it is more messed up, then file action to quiet title.
Hire an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">