• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

r

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mikewcheng

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Dear There, Not sure who can help, I am a Chinese American, my mom doesn't really read English. My sister and brother-in-law had my mom signed some documents ended up are the legal paperwork to sell both houses were paid in cash (worth about 1.5 millions in San Jose 11 years ago). When my mom left for our home country for vacation, they sold the house and took the cash then ran away. Finally we found them in different state this year. Can anyone please give us some directions what we can do on this case? we don't have money left to pay the lawyer to sue them.. Any help will be greatly appreciated. (Their house in Washington state now is paid in full by cash..) Micky

OHRoadwarrior

https://forum.freeadvice.com/other-real-estate-law-questions-11/houses-were-fraudulently-transferred-my-sister-brother-law-please-help-585699.html

duplicate post

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">