• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

real estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sg7835

who do you contact when you know someone thats involed in all kinds of fraud ? Second
this person is buying income property on his son's name and social security number without his knowledge ! The I.R.S. can't even catch him,He also forged a birth certificate claiming HE is the father of one
of his wife's grandson. Anyone PLEASE let me
know it's getting out of hand !!!!!

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sg7835:
who do you contact when you know someone thats involed in all kinds of fraud ? Second
this person is buying income property on his son's name and social security number without his knowledge ! The I.R.S. can't even catch him,He also forged a birth certificate claiming HE is the father of one
of his wife's grandson. Anyone PLEASE let me
know it's getting out of hand !!!!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you have seen first
hand what you are alleging so it is not hearsay. Go to the local police and the State Attorney General's office to start. Then FBI, IRS, INS if an alien. His acts constitute criminal activity.

T

Tracey

Golly, wasn't it nice of this guy to give the boy such a nice gift! ;) Forget the IRS, just sue to quiet title to the land. The guy can't even argue in court that the land is his without incriminating himself AND letting the IRS know where he is! Son (or his mother/guardian) may be able to just sell it outright, but I'd check with a lawyer first. Stick the money in a college trust fund & laugh all the way to the bank! They should act quickly, since the real estate gifts will create all kinds of federal & state tax problems for mother & son.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

[This message has been edited by Tracey (edited July 06, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">