• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

real estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

flowerchild46

What is the name of your state? Missouri
I live in an area of Table Rock Lake that allows only single family housing as permitted by our covenants. We now have a builder that is building condominiums within the perimeters of the single family area. My question is what can be done to stop the building or preventing further condos from being built in this area?What is the name of your state?

LindaP777

Have a lawyer representing the HOA contact the builder.
Also, check to see if there are any restrictions or building code violations with the city/county.

Last edited:

flowerchild46

condos

The HOA has contacted the builder. He has simply ignored requests to adhere to convenants. I plan to check on building code violations as far as the county would be concerned. In the meantime, since the builder is in violation of our covenants, is there any way we could file a temporary injunction to halt the building? Thank you for your help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">