• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Realtor wants to buy my house listed with other realtor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dendicott

My house is listed through a real estate company. A realtor wants to buy my house for his family. How does this work? Will he make a commission for selling my house to himself? And what about my real estate agent who listed my house? My contract is 5% commission if my agent sells my house, 7% if another agent sells it. THANK YOU!

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dendicott:
My house is listed through a real estate company. A realtor wants to buy my house for his family. How does this work? Will he make a commission for selling my house to himself? And what about my real estate agent who listed my house? My contract is 5% commission if my agent sells my house, 7% if another agent sells it. THANK YOU!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You pay 7% commission and the Realtor buyer will make his commission from that 7%.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">