• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

refi my mortage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

algee

my wife and I signed off on a refinance mortage in a title company in santa clara county in california. the signing occured on 4/22/02. I received a phone call from the mortage broker on 4/26/02 informing me that lender was not going to honor the loan, even after completion of all escrow and settlement documents. My broker told me that the lender, flaggtar was not going to honor the loan because the broker had allowed the lock rate period to expire before the loan was to close. I was never informed of this before I went to the title company to sign off on the new loan. At this point I have to start the process all over again, with rates inching up. Do I have any legal recourse against the loan broker or Flaggstar?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">