• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

refused payment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

diswilson

I owned property in Illinois. I had a verbal agreement with the mortgage company to take two partial payments. They accepted the first and refused the second. They began foreclosure proceedings, which caused me not to be able to obtain a home equity loan to bring the payements and fees current. Do I have any legal rights to sue?

P

peter

UMMMMMM DUH

You got this thingy Kalled a Kompooter it has a fax modem in it....why did you fax them a letter stating that and have them email or fax it back...

D'oh it was voible and duh kant be enforced.. maybe you and your komputer should spend more time toghether, and learn how to use it, and this wont happen again.....sorry bud

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">