• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

renting our property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tamban

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Alabama

My husband and I recently took out a loan and bought a condo. It has not yet been fully paid for and we wanted to know if it is possible to put it up for rent?:confused:

HomeGuru

tamban said:
What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Alabama

My husband and I recently took out a loan and bought a condo. It has not yet been fully paid for and we wanted to know if it is possible to put it up for rent?:confused:
**A: You have not provided enough info for us to be able to help you. We need the date of when you signed the loan papers and the owner-occupancy affidavit, the type of property and reason why you want to move out of the unit and rent it.

T

tamban

rent property

State: Alabama

Ok, the property is a one bedroom apartment. We signed the loan papers in January and the owner occupancy in
May. All this year. We were thinking of renting the place, because we are moving to another state. (N. Carolina). I hope that's enough info. Please respond.

HomeGuru

Read the o/o papers that you signed. The answer is there.
You got an o/o rate so if you are planning to move, you better contact the lender to change your rate to a higher investor rate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">